Mission: Improving the competitiveness of the national economy by promoting scientific and research developments to the market.
Objective: Development of a technology commercialization system in the Republic of Kazakhstan by improving the competence of the technology commercialization employees, universities, technological parks, business incubators, technologic companies and other interested parties, as well as improving the regulatory and legal framework in the field of technology commercialization and intellectual property protection.
TASKS OF THE ALLIANCE
- Increase the importance of technology commercialization as an important factor in the development of innovative environment;
- Dissemination of best practices in the field of intellectual property protection and commercialization of technologies;
- Distribution of information among researchers, representatives of production industry, investors and state agencies;
- Development of interregional and international cooperation with organizations in the field of technology commercialization, including the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) and the Alliance of technology transfer professionals (ATTP);
- Providing information, consulting and methodological support to the activities of members of the Alliance in the field of technology commercialization and intellectual property management by means of seminars, workshops, master classes with leading local and foreign experts.
SERVICES OF ALLIANCE
- Training seminars on the commercialization of technologies;
- Consultations on intellectual property related issues and determination of the intellectual property policy of the company;
- Organization of exhibitions, international and national scientific conferences, symposia and conduct other events in the field of distribution of information on technology commercialization.