- Published: 13 June 2016 /
- Hits: 1117 /
The British Council и JSC «Science Fund» announce of the beginning of acceptance of applications for participation in the grants competition "Institutional Relations" under the Partner Program "Newton - Al-Farabi".
This type of grant is intended for the development of research and innovation cooperation between the institutions of Great Britain and Kazakhstan in the group, departmental and institutional level as well as in the commercial and non-profit sectors.
The grant amount varies from 50,000 to 300,000 pounds for the period from four months to two years to facilitate cooperation between the institutions of Great Britain and Kazakhstan.
The grants will cover the costs of research and innovation cooperation, including:
● Costs associated with research;
● Costs associated with the exchange of researchers, students and staff of industrial enterprises (including small and medium-sized businesses and non-profit organizations);
● Costs associated with organizing meetings, seminars, workshops;
● Other costs associated with the establishment and strengthening of partnerships.
For more information about the contest go to website britishcouncil.kz